There is so much to learn when it comes to how CBD is therapeutic for a long list of conditions, some that we are quick to recognize and others that leave us saying, “hmmm.” Here is a shortlist of conditions and how THC and CBD are valuable aids.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Generalized deterioration of the brain, leading to memory loss and confusion. Symptoms include memory loss and speaking and writing issues.
THC can help to reduce behavioral symptoms such as agitation and aggression.
- Cancer:The division of the body’s cells into the surrounding tissue. Symptoms include pain and nausea.
THC and CBD can reduce the severity of symptoms by rousing appetite and battling nausea.
- Depression: A common and very serious medical condition that can lead to emotional instability and physiological complications. Symptoms include negative self-image and insomnia.
THC and CBD can be used for anxiety while hopeful research claims that a possible restoration of “normal” endocannabinoid function can possibly be obtained.
- Epilepsy and Seizures: A neurological disorder resulting in abnormal brain activity. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling and temporary confusion.
THC and CBD products may reduce the severity and frequency of seizures.
- Spinal Cord Injury: Spinal cord trauma that affects motor skills and can lead to the loss of body part function(s). Symptoms include muscle spasms and pain.
THC and CBD can be used for therapeutic massage and bladder control.
- Arthritis: Joint inflammation with over 100 types. Symptoms include swelling and reduced range of motion.
THC and CBD can provide an analgesic effect, even silencing some disease activity.
- Acne: A skin condition caused when dead skin and oil clogs pores. Symptoms include painful lumps under the skin and skin lesions.
CBD may prevent sebocytes (oil or sebum-producing cells) from producing too much sebum.
After opening our first location on May 6th 2019, we’ve made it our mission to provide our patients with the best products and customer service in the industry. Located on the corner of Lake St. and US-23 in beautiful Oscoda, MI. We train each one of our budtenders to be professional and prompt when it comes to finding what’s best for you.
© 2019 Norther Roots. All rights reserved.
Developed by Marketingloop.com