You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!

Adults 21 years of age or older are legally allowed to possess up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis outside of their homes and 10 ounces of cannabis inside their homes. It is also legal to possess no more than 15 grams of cannabis concentrates. Additionally, adults of age are allowed to cultivate and possess up to 12 cannabis plants.

Northern Roots Now offers Recreational and Medical Marijuana.

If you are a qualified patient with a valid registry identification card, you may purchase medical marijuana from any licensed medical marijuana provisioning center in the state of Michigan.

Both Medical and Adult-use marijuana consumption is only allowed on private property out of view from the public.

Yes! On November 6, 2018, voters in the Great Lake State passed Proposal 1, making Michigan the 10th in America to legalize recreational cannabis. Cannabis is now legal for any adult 21 years of age or older. Medical marijuana is also legal in Michigan for qualified patients with valid registry identification cards.

No you may not. Medical marijuana is intended only for the patient it is prescribed to and therefore cannot be shared with other patients or non-patients. Sharing medical marijuana is a punishable offence and violators face potential penalties and fines.

No. Insurance companies and medical assistance programs are not required to reimburse patients for expenses associated with the consumption of medical marijuana.

Yes, as long as the total amount of marijuana in your possession isn’t more than 2.5 ounces on your person and 10 ounces at home — the cap under both medical and the proposed recreational programs.

Published research says it can take three hours for some people to drop below 5 ng/ml after using marijuana, but it can take longer depending on multiple variables such as gender and body size. Impairment can depend on method of consumption (i.e. smoked, inhaled, ingested); quantity; variety of cannabis and its THC levels. So some people might still be considered impaired with less than the 5 ng/ml of THC considered the limit in Washington. It is less risky to wait at least five hours before operating a vehicle. Most experts recommended wating even longer after consuming edible marijuana products as they can remain in your system much longer.

An unexpired driver license, passport, tribal ID or a Veterans ID are acceptable forms of identification. We will not accept any forms of ID that have been punched or altered by the Secretary of State.

Yes! If you have a valid medical cannabis card or doctor’s certification, please be sure to select the Medical Menu. Recreational customers who are 21+ should select our Adult Use menu.

Scroll to top